Protecting Infrastructure, Mitigating Risk
In today’s highly interconnected, mobile, and online world, creating a secure IT infrastructure is vital to federal agencies ability to meet their core mission. Federal agencies need a partner that can identify security weaknesses to not only protect against incoming threats, but also prevent future attacks.
Fusion Technology currently partners with the FBI to determine, develop, implement, coordinate, and evaluate information assurance and security standards and programs to comply with FISMA and NIST policies. Fusion Technology helps identify and resolve security violations as well as analyze and develop security features and requirements for systems and system architectures.
Fusion Technology also performs vulnerability/risk analyses of computer systems and applications during all phases of the system development life cycle, which ensures that all information systems are functional and secure. Fusion Technology also performs system security tuning, provides security monitoring, and performs general and privileged user account management, among other services.
Core Cyber Security Services:
- Architectural guidance and program-wide security policies
- Pre-deployment compliance efforts
- Live incident response and threat detection
- Monitor infrastructure for known and new vulnerabilities
- Compliance audits
- Dynamic and Static Analysis
- Single Sign On
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Incident Response Efforts
- SIEM content and infrastructure engineering/ management
- Management of security applications/devices
- Integration of COTS/GOTS software and hardware into custom environments
- Develop and provide clear and relative reports of applicable metrics and data-points
- Provide user training for security applications as they relate to the current environment